11.08.2012

Lawsuit Alert! Was Call me Maybe a Ripoff of This Ukraine Song?


In today's frivalous lawsuit news we have a little Ukraine action!  Turns out a singer there named Aza is pretty damn upset that Carly Rae Jepsen allegedly stole her song!

She claims that Carly Rae's hit summer anthem is a "carbon copy" of her non-hit, piece of shit song "Hunky Santa" lol.

Check it out >



The future Courtney Stodden Aza told TMZ, "I'm shocked and surprised that these people wanted to sample my lyrics on their song. They didn't ask me for permission, they just took it. That's why I filed this lawsuit. When I first heard it on the radio, I was driving and almost got into an accident. I couldn't believe what I was hearing."

Now I'm no music mogul Diddy or whatever the hell he's calling himself these days but I have a pair of goddamn ears that work and I didn't hear ONE lyric that was the same!  Unless The and And count, which they don't, bitch!

I assume the case will be thrown out within the next few weeks...



Image Via wwwyoutube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment